Tuesday 2 March 2010

Writing: Definitions


Welcome to “My Planet, My Space”
My name is _______________
I am ____ and I live ____________________
My number one of everything:
Colour:________________________________
Possession:_____________________________
Time of the day:_________________________
Season of the year:______________________
Fragance:______________________________
Writer:_________________________________
Fictional character:_______________________
Music group / artist: ______________________
TV show: ________________________________
Film/movie: ______________________________
Actor / actress ___________________________
Time in history:___________________________
Place:___________________________________
Food: ____________________________________
Sports: ___________________________________
Here's some more information about me:
I love _________________ but I hate ________________
The person / thing, who / which annoys me most __________
Sometimes, I'm scared of ______________________________
If I were an animal, _________________________________
My best friend would describe me as ____________________
If I could change my name, it would be ___________________
My idea of happiness is________________________________
My idea of misery is___________________________________
I can't resist __________________________________________
My favourite words in the world are______________________
My aim in life is_______________________________________
My message to the world_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment