Saturday 14 January 2023

Job interview




COVER LETTER:

Dear Mr. Martínez,

I´m writing in response to your advertisement for English teachers on your volunteer programme.

As you can see from my enclosed resume, I have a degree in English literature and I also have a certificate in teaching  English language to young learners.

As regards experience, I have been teaching English to children in my hometown for several years. I have worked as private tutor teaching literacy and basic handwriting skills too.

I believe I´m a patient, enthusiastic teachers who gets a lot of satisfaction with my students´ success. I´m also flexible and open to new experiences. Working in a remote place would be a good challenge to me.

I would really love the opportunity to take part in a programme like this as it may make a difference in the llife of young people and help them achieve their goals.

Yours sincerely,

(Name.........)

https://www.liveworksheets.com/1-lb2396416sr



https://cantabria-elt.blogspot.com/2021/11/prospecting-future-job-interviews.html



No comments:

Post a Comment