Friday 10 June 2016

Word formation

Complete the song using the correct form of the words given. 

When I was young, it seemed that life was so ______ WONDER, a miracle, oh, it was ______ BEAUTY, ______ MAGIC. And all the birds in the trees, they'd be singing so ______ HAPPY, oh, ______ JOY, oh, ______ PLAY, watching me. But then they sent me away to teach me how to be _____ SENSE, ______ LOGIC, oh, ______ RESPONSE, ______ PRACTICE. And then they showed me a world where I could be so ______ DEPEND, oh, ______ CLINIC, oh, ______ INTELLECT, ______ CYNIC. There are times when all the world's ______ SLEEP, the questions run too deep for such a simple man. Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned I know it sounds absurd, please tell me who I am. I said watch what you say, they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, oh, ______ FANATIC, ______ CRIME. Oh, won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're ______ ACCEPT, ______ RESPECT, oh, _______ PRESENT, a vegetable! Oh, take, take, take it, yeah! But at night, when all the world's ______SLEEP, the questions run so deep for such a simple man. Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned I know it sounds absurd please tell me who I am, who I am… who I am… who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment